- Limited Investor Report Data
- Loss Mitigation Analysis/Denial Analysis Service:
- Loan Modification Application Preparation/Follow Up
- Complete Back Office Support:
Below you will find a “snap shot” of some of the modification terms that have been performed that we have found in a borrowers specific pool.
What you get with this report that you need to know:
Facts for the borrows specific securitized pool of loans:
- How many active modifications are in the client’s pool
- What interest rate reductions have been performed
- What payment reductions have been applied
- What capitalizations have been performed
- Whether Principal Reductions/Forbearance is allowed
- What amortization changes have been made
- What was the lowest interest rate given
- Whether multiple modifications have been reported
- Whether borrower’s loan has been previously modified
Additional Info being reported:
- Loan status being reported
- Original Loan amount
- Actual Loan balance
- Current Interest rate
- Current Principal and Interest Payment or IO payment.
- Paid Through Date
- Active Loans, Foreclosure, Bankruptcy and REO
- If the loan is not in securitized trust that reports we will not find data.
- Servicers may change the types of modifications they are doing with a specific trust, the report only shows you what has been done in the past.
- This report should not be used as a “silver bullet”. It should be used as a part of a sound review of borrowers total circumstances when you are setting realistic expectations for a borrower.
- No consult time is provided with this basic report. It is only a factual presentation of data that has been reported to Trustee of Pools. No exceptions.